top of page
- Sun, Jun 04Pisgah National Forest, NC20 lbs. 10 +/- miles. 6 hours.
- Fri, Jun 16Provo, UT, USA50 miles. 19 - 24 hours.
- Sat, Jun 17Provo, UT, USA20 miles. 6.5 - 10 hours.
- Sat, Jul 08Pisgah National Forest, NC20 lbs. 26 +/- miles. 12 hours.
- Sat, Jul 29WashingtonYou'll need an iron will to summit Iron Peak in time for dog tags
- Sat, Jul 29WashingtonThe introduction to Iron Peak is still no easy route...
- Sun, Jul 30SeattleAn urban event in Seattle open to every age and fitness level.
- Sat, Aug 05Raccoon Creek State Park20 miles sounds easy...
- Sat, Aug 05Raccoon Creek State ParkThe smaller cousin of Operation RACCOON
- Wed, Aug 30Pisgah National Forest, NCAs close as you'll get to Tier 1 Special Forces Selection.
- Fri, Oct 06San DiegoThe 3-headed Cerberus guards the gates of Hell, but we're about to let you in.
- Sat, Oct 213 Daughters BrewingIn memory Theo, and the many young lives who have gone too soon.
- Sat, Nov 18San DiegoRuck. Row. Repeat.
- Sun, Nov 19San DiegoAn urban event in San Diego open to every age and fitness level.
- Sat, Dec 02CrossFit Thumbs Up, Tampa
- Sat, Dec 09The SawMill Training ComplexBased on the British Royal Marine Commandos
- Sat, Jan 13Ocala National Forest65+ miles. 24 hours. The clock is ticking...
- Sat, Feb 10Tampa, FL and North Canton, OHOperation ENDURE is back with a gym on gym, state on state event! Florida versus Ohio!
bottom of page