GBF Urban: Operation INDEPENDENCE
Time & Location
About the Event
Distance: Not many...but enough...
Event Start Time: Sat 03 JUL 21 at 1000hrs (do not arrive prior to 0930hrs)
FUP (Forming Up Point) Location: Soggy Bottom Brewery, Dunedin
Event Finish Time: Sat 03 JUL 21 1600hrs
Finish Location: Soggy Bottom Brewery, Dunedin
Green Beret Fitness presents Operation INDEPENDENCE, an event that commemorates the passage of the Declaration of Independence by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776 with a navigation, teamwork, and pub-hop event.
Candidates must visit all 7 breweries on the checklist (issued in the morning) after “earning their freedom.”
Candidates will meet at Soggy Bottom Brewery where they will be briefed on the course and issued their first checkpoint.
In order to complete a Brewery, a drink of your choice must be consumed (this does not have to be alcoholic) and a photograph, drink in hand, posted to Instagram. Each brewery may or may not have a mandatory workout to be completed before you enter.
All candidates who sign up in advance will receive a free GBF Operation INDEPENDENCE t-shirt.
- Dress. Candidates should make an effort with USA / America themed attire.
- Water. Water should be consumed throughout the day. Checkpoints should supply free water and GBF will supply water at the start location.
- Beer. Due to the checkpoints being breweries, we cannot supply free beer at the finish location, for obvious reasons.
- Transport. Transport to and from the event will be at candidates own arrangement.
Command and Signal
GBF HQ - 9419939432
Cost - $60
Refunds - Refunds will be in the form of a GBF voucher for future events. Refunds within 30 days of an event will not be possible.
T-Shirts - Orders for t-shirts will be placed on 18 Jun 21. Any tickets booked after this date will NOT receive a t-shirt for this event.
- Operation INDEPENDENCE$60+$4.20 TAX$60+$4.20 TAX0$0