GBF Urban: Operation GREEN SANTA (Sarasota)
Time & Location
About the Event
Operation GREEN SANTA
Start Time: Saturday 11 Dec 21 at 1030hrs (Please do not arrive before 1000hrs)
Start Location: Tamiami Tap, Sarasota
Finish Time: 1600hrs (feel free to stay in the finish location and eat/drink more!)
Finish Location: Tamiami Tap, Sarasota
Operation GREEN SANTA is Green Beret Fitness's annual Christmas Event focussing more on fun and less on miles. This event will take place on Saturday 11th December 2021 at 1030AM.
Complete as many checkpoints as you can (or want to) in the time allocated.
The start and finish location is Tamiami Tap where your Team Captain will be issued with a list of checkpoints that may include bars, historic locations, and donut shops! It's up to your team to decide how to attack the challenge.
This event is about having fun, getting outside, working together, and fitness...a little bit. Expect the Unexpected.
- Dress. All candidates must be wearing an item of Christmas cheer.
- Equipment. Backpacks are not required but candidates must have a minimum of 2 litres (0.5 gallons) of water plus a fully charged mobile phone.
- Water. Water should be consumed throughout the day and will be available free at most checkpoints.
- Transport. There is parking at Tamiami Tap but please use the large car park next to PF Changs. Please do not drink and drive.
Command and Signal
GBF HQ - 9419939432
Cost - $65
Refunds - Refunds will be in the form of a GBF voucher for future events. Refunds within 30 days of an event will not be possible.
T-Shirts - The first THIRTY people signing up BEFORE Friday 26 Nov 21 will receive a free event t-shirt.
- Operation GREEN SANTA$65+$4.55 Tax$65+$4.55 Tax0$0