Sat, Feb 24|
Operation TAB (Washington)
12 miles - 80 lbs - 3 hours
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2024, 7:31 AM
Seattle, 3099 63rd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116, USA
About the Event
Operation TAB (WA)
Distance: 12 Miles
Brief Start Time: Saturday 24th February 2024 at 0730 hrs
Event Start Time: Saturday 24th February 2024 at 0800 hrs
Start Location: Stone honoring Chief Seattle, Seattle, WA
Event Finish Time: Saturday 24th February 2024 at 1300 hrs
Finish Location: Stone honoring Chief Seattle, Seattle, WA
Operation TAB is based on the British Army Loaded March. For the real military test, there are three different standards based on your role within the military (Combat, Combat Support, or Combat Service Support). At Green Beret Fitness, we have will also have three standards.
Candidates must carry 80 lbs (dry weight) and complete the 12 mile route in
- under 4 hours to PASS
- under 3.5 hours to earn the GBF Operation TAB Dog Tag.
- under 3 hours to earn the elite GBF Operation TAB Gold Dog Tag.
Candidates will meet at the building at Stone honoring Chief Seattle, next to the parking area.
At 0730 hrs, GBF Staff will give an event brief before answering any questions and releasing the candidates to begin the route at 0800 hrs.
- Mapping. GBF events use the AllTrails app for navigation. To download the route from AllTrails, you will need to sign up for a membership. GBF suggests candidates have a paper map, compass, and GPS too.
- Route. Ensure you download the route for offline use.
Operation TAB (WA) route is HERE. Candidates will have to do this route TWICE to achieve the 12 miles. You will have to prove your distance to GBF staff on completion.
- Weight. Candidates must carry a minimum of 80 lbs (without food and water) in a backpack. Weight vests or sandbags are not permitted.
This list is mandatory.
- Backpack (waterproof inner-bags)
- Phone (fully charged)
- Phone charger
- Hydration bladder(s)
- Emergency rations (see below)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Dress. Candidates' dress will be a personal choice.
- Checkpoints. There are no checkpoints on this route.
- Water. There will be bottled water at the start / finish point. Candidates should carry enough water to last the route distance +2 miles, in case they get lost.
- Rations. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 x energy bars as emergency rations.
- Medical. A personal medical kit is required by every candidate. GBF Staff must be made aware of any medical conditions prior to starting the event.
- Transport. Transport to and from the event will be at candidates own arrangement.
Command and Signal
GBF HQ: 941-993-9432
Numbers - Maximum number of candidates 40. Minimum number of candidates 10.
Operation TAB (WA) - $85
Refunds - Refunds will be in the form of a GBF voucher for future events. Refunds within 30 days of an event will not be possible.
Operation TAB (WA)