Time & Location
About the Event
Start Time: 1000hrs 15 May 2021
Start Location: CrossFit Blackbeard
Finish Time: 1000hrs 16 May 2021
Finish Location: CrossFit Blackbeard
A desire to work together, support the community, and provide a unique challenge has brought us to Operation ENDURE. Raising awareness and money for the Stay In Step charity is our primary objective followed by the secondary objective of producing a safe, fun, and challenging event for the public.
Green Beret Fitness (GBF) returns to St Petersburg for a new 24 hour event hosted by CrossFit Blackbeard. Two difficulty levels to select from:
- Westpoint. 24 workouts in 24 hours. On the hour. Every hour.
- Sandhurst. 12 workouts in 24 hours. On the hour. Every two hours.
- Workouts will be conducted as a PAIR
- Workouts will be issued on the day. Prepare for the unknown.
- All workouts will be scalable - you do not need to be a Games Athlete to compete in this event.
50% of profits will be donated to Stay In Step to support the important and invaluable work they do.
Every hour or two hours, depending on your level, your pair will complete a workout issued by the GBF Directing Staff (DS). Between workouts you will have time to eat, rest, hydrate, or whatever you desire.
The first workout will begin at 1000 hrs on Saturday 15 May 21 and the final workout will be at 0900 hrs on Sunday 16 May 21.
In your pairs, you will complete each workout before resting and administering yourself. Your team will be able to rest in the gym between each workout. Some events will be entirely indoor based, some may be outdoor, others may be a combination of both.
Some of the workouts will scored in a competition format and winners will be announced at the end. The real winner of this event should be Stay In Step.
- Dress. Multiple changes of clothes are suggested due to the duration. There are toilets and shower facilities at CrossFit Blackbeard.
- Backpack with 20 lbs (female) / 30 lbs (male) weight
- Workout gear (gloves, knee sleeves, tape, jump-rope, wrist straps etc)
- Blister prevention kit
- Sleeping system (sleeping bag, roll mat, pillow)
- Changes of clothes
- Ear plugs + spare set
- Eye mask for sleep
- Phone charger
- Rations. There will be water provided at the gym but you must bring a bottle or hydration bladder to fill. You will have the opportunity to leave and buy food beteen workouts. We are also exploring the possibility of a food truck onsite for easy food access.
- Medical. A simple personal first aid kit for cuts and scrapes is advised. Any serious injuries will require outside assistance.
- Transport. Transport to CrossFit Blackbeard is up to the individual candidates. Parking is available on location.
Command and Signal
GBF HQ - 9419939432
- Weight. Packs must weigh 20 or 30 lbs without water or food.
- Numbers. Maximum numbers for each category is 24 athletes (that’s only 12 Pairs so get your entry asap).
Cost - $125 per person
Tickets purchased prior to 30 Apr 21 will receive an Operation ENDURE GBF t-shirt.
Refunds - Refunds will be in the form of a GBF voucher for future events. Refunds within 30 days of an event will not be possible.
- Operation ENDURE (WESTPOINT)$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0
- Operation ENDURE (SANDHURST)$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0